WorkHorse 40 Gallon Deluxe Spot Sprayer
Ideal for Property Management: Gardens, Driveways, Ditches, Ponds, Pastures and Orchards
- 40 Gallon Polyethylene Tank with Large Fill Mouth
- 12 Volt Demand Pump
- 2.0 GPM – 60 PSI Max
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun with 15 Ft. of Hose and Adjustable Brass Tip
- Pressure Gauge (Adjustable Pressure Range 0-60 PSI Max)
- 8 Ft. Wiring Harness with Battery Clips and Switch
Workhorse products are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacture or workmanship defects for personal or homeowner usage with proof of purchase. Workhorse products are warranted for 90 days for commercial users. Any unauthorized modification of a Workhorse brand sprayer will void warranty. Your authorized dealer is the best source of replacement parts and service. To obtain prompt, efficient service, always remember to give the following information: 1. Correct part description and part number. 2. Model number of your sprayer. Part description and part numbers can be obtained from the illustrated parts list section of this manual. Whenever you need parts or repair service, contact your distributor / dealer first. For warranty work always take your original sales slip, or other evidence of purchase date, to your distributor / dealer. All sprayer warranties will be handled by shipping replacement parts. This process is in place to protect manufacture, dealer and consumers from chemical residual on and in sprayer.
* Important return safety instructions: If you are required to return your sprayer or parts for warranty or repair, you must always do the following: 1. Flush chemical residue from the unit 2. Tag unit with type of chemicals having been sprayed. 3. Include complete description of operation problem, such as how unit was used, symptoms of malfunction, etc. Since unit can contain residues of toxic chemicals these steps are necessary to protect all the people who handle return shipments, and to help pinpoint the reason for the breakdown.